Words cannot express our gratitude to the following people who helped us along this journey. If not for them, we would not be here today. We thank them from the bottom of our hearts.
- Ali T.: Along with being the best sounding board and neighbor, she was instrumental in helping us start this website and guiding us to many local business resources necessary to get our product off the ground.
- Chris at Apparel Design Partners (ADP) in Denver, CO: Creating a clothing item requires specific knowledge and expertise. With her 30+ years of apparel experience, Chris helped us with our robe pattern, source initial fabric, and so much more! Learn more about ADP at appareldesignpartners.com.
- Evan A.: An operations guru and jack-of-all-trades. From financials, to account set-ups, to marketing, to graphics, to fabric procurement--we needed all of his strengths, to help us build our infrastructure. He continues to help us with day-to-day operations and is one of the nicest guys we know.
- Jenni M.: Our amazing product photographer. Check out more of her talents, including family and baby portraits, on her website jennimaroney.com.
- Judi & Mark, Debbie G., Judith K., Andy C., Stanley S., Terrie W., and Steve & Sue L.: Your listening ears, guidance, and continued assistance with too many things to mention, continue to support us along the way.
- Seth & Holly G.: Our first collaboration was with this lovely couple to create a logo. Check out their website at littlegreenchairstudio.com.
- Trey: Our #1 believer in our products and mission. His love, support, and "don't talk about it, be about it" motto made this entire venture possible.